General information regarding Contacting, Counseling & Visitation:
Phone Calls, Phone Message, Emergencies
If you have an emergency, please call Fr. Zivan or Fr. Dragan. They will answer emergency messages 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. They will attempt to return non-emergency messages within a few hours. If they does not answer your message, they may not have received your message or they may be with other parishioners. Please call again.
- Fr. Zivan or Fr. Dragan need to be notified if you or a loved one is in the hospital.
- Hospitals will not call the church or the priest.
- When notified that a parishioner is in the hospital, the priest may call the patient or family to asses the situation. He will try to visit each parishioner during his/her stay at the hospital but may not be able to due extenuating circumstances.
- Attempt to schedule a home visit whenever invited by a parishioner or family member.
- Shut-ins and home-bound at least twice a year (Christmas and Pascha).
- We may not know if someone is shut-in or home-bound, please let us know.
Please call if you need to talk. We will try to meet with you and help you as best as we can.
If help is beyond our expertise, you can be referred to someone who can help.
Each parishioner must take responsibility for asking for help, spiritual guidance and counseling.