The Serbian Sisters Ravanica would like to award a $1,500 scholarship to a graduating high school senior to continue their education. Please click the link below for more details and application.
Please mail the completed application to the Church Office.
Our TEMPORARY address below:
Ravanica Sisters Scholarship Fund
St. Lazarus Serbian Orthodox Cathedral Ravanica
P.O. Box 99618
Troy, MI 48099
This scholarship fund recognizes those students who have actively participated in the spiritual and philanthropic life of the St. Lazarus Church School community. The primary criteria for student eligibility revolve around “Ravanica”. The scholarship fund exists to financially assist those qualified individuals seeking to attend an accredited college/university, business school or trade school on a full time basis.
Scholarship Application Requirements
- Applicant must be a communicant of the St. Lazarus Serbian Orthodox Cathedral, Detroit, MI, including participation in worship and sacraments.
- Applicant must be of good moral character.
- Applicant must be a high school graduate or its equivalent.
- Applicant must complete and return the attached application, providing all information requested, including a letter of acceptance to an accredited college/university, business school or trade school by May 20, 2018.
- By submitting his or her application, applicant agrees that he or she will accept all decisions of the Serbian Sisters Scholarship Governing Committee as final.
- Successful applicants will be asked to participate in the awards ceremony, which will be held during the annual Vidovdan celebration.
For more information, please contact Donna Rajkovic at firstname.lastname@example.org